Old January 21st 12, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default How to balance FFB

Mario - You are single-handidly keeping this newsgroups alive! If it
wasn't for your "I figured it out, wait, it's not that, wait, it's
this, wait, it's something else, wait, I have it now, wait, it's just
the opposite, wait, it's the opposite of the opposite, wait, it's the
default setting for an Amiga 1000, wait it's chapter 17 of the
Bible".....

Now I know where Super Mario Bros. got it's name...
:-)

GR