Old June 16th 07, 07:45 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
SteveH

Default 166 2.5 Questions

Catman > wrote:

> > Don't get one of them FM thingies they are poor and you keep getting radio
> > stations bleeding through, especially in towns / cities.

> I am waiting on mine ATM. Ebuyer managed to send me *5* of these
> instead of the adapter:
> http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/124858
>
> Staff were stunned that I sent them back.

Bloody hell. Can't say I'd have been so tempted to send 'em back.....

As an interim measure - you could pick up a cheapie from Tesco for about
4 quid.

I have one that I used to use in my last car.

> > Enjoy the 166, I love mine.

> I'm still not convinced. SWMBO loves it though.

And you thought she'd be the problem.
Alfa 156 TSpark - B6 Passat 2.0TDI SE - COSOC KOTL
BOTAFOT #87 - BOTAFOF #18 - MRO # - UKRMSBC #7 - Apostle #2 - YTC #