Old April 10th 07, 01:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob G.

Default C5 and C6 owners or past owners

>You feeling better or do you still have some money left that the
>Doctors need before you're well or in a disposable condition?

Having a Pretty good year...its April and I have NOT maxed out my out
of pocket expenses yet...but have not seen most of the Bills yet....

NO COMPLAINTS... I can breatth & at least now ..AND I can get upright
Had emergency surgery to fix the problems caused by the surgery I had
on the legs in December... BUT I got 2 of the Corvettes out of the
garage on schedule on April Fools day, the other 3 are waiting their
turn....

Hoping to get to Carlisle next week ..BUT I'll have to ride the
scooter (again) however....

Bob
..