Old October 7th 05, 08:21 PM
pws

Lanny Chambers wrote:

> If you wanted a drag racer, you should have bought a Mustang. Instead of
> wasting money under the hood, go with the Miata's strengths by improving
> the suspension. Tires, shocks, swaybars, and alignment will make a
> difference you can use every mile you drive.
>
> ---
> Lanny Chambers
> '94C, St. Louis
> http://www.hummingbirds.net/alignment.html

Your statement about getting a Mustang instead of increasing a Miata's
horsepower is idiotic at best.
I am sure that the people at Flying Miata would disagree that turbos for
miatas are a waste of money, or that a turbo is installed only to make
the car a drag racer.

It might be best to also not waste money under the car, say, on a FM
dual exhaust system that is hooked up to an engine without forced
induction. What a waste of *your* money since *I* do not like how that
exhaust looks.

My car has upgraded tires, shocks, sways, and alignment. Has adding a
turbo ruined all of that?

Pat