Old December 14th 04, 04:45 AM
Gopher

If the coolant sending unit is not the problem on the engine, then it is the fuel injectors.... you will need to inspect each one to verify that you have the proper ohms, otherwise you have leaky injectors and the motor is running rich. I had the same problem on mine, and ended up replacing all the injectors and o-rings. It ran perfect after that...... not a real email address so don't bother responding. If you have questions ask, and I will look for answer. Pick up a corvette book from AutoZone for about $12.00. It will tell you the ohms/voltage reading you should have when testing. The reason it stumbles is because it runs to rich, then it dies when it gets warm cause it floods out. Testing these will require that you pull the wires by removing the goofy clip, and then testing the injector. It is done without car running or on. Just testing injector resitance. If you have to remove them, it will require a new plunim manifold, and I would just replace all injectors and o-rings to ensure that the problem is solved with out screwing around with it again later down the road.... That way they are all the same lbs. of fuel being delivered and all in good shape. Later and good luck.