Old March 18th 12, 01:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

Default So it's been a decade...

Rob:

Glad to see you are still driving an ACVW. It has been a while. I
remember the links page. That was back when the internet was still
fairly new and free server space on Geo Cities and other servers was
plentiful. If I remember right, Geo Cities was bought by Yahoo at
some point.