Old April 15th 10, 01:52 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
GT[_13_]

Default Alfa 156 JTD

"Zathras" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 15:18:37 +0100, Jim > wrote:
>
>>My post may be rude but it is a fact that much/most rudeness on the road
>>is from BMW drivers.....

> LOL. And your *fact* is based on what..? I'm a BMW driver now but I
> was a longer term Alfa owner until recently. Clearly I must have
> suddenly changed personality just because of a car I bought? Hmmmm...

Does yours have the new 'psychic link technology' that most BMW drivers rely
on? Most of the BMWs that I encounter don't have indicators fitted at all -
a BMW driver doesn't need them because other drivers around him already know
where he wants to go and should move out of the BMWs way. If they don't then
an accident or near miss occurs and the BMW driver has to resort to the old
fashioned, manual procedure of engaging eye contact and offering a hand
guesture of some kind. Its a shame this technology isn't fitted to other
cars - it could avoid a lot of inconvenience all round.