Old December 11th 18, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Spitfires, Hurricanes and Sports Cars (NMC)

On Saturday, 6 June 1998 08:00:00 UTC+1, Kennedy wrote:
> In article >, Nick Horianopoulos
> > writes
> >Kennedy wrote:
> >
> >> In article >, Nick Horianopoulos
> >> >

> >A supersonic airliner? Who cares? Now, the United States is producing a
> >HYPERSONIC airliner (the National Space Plane project) -

> And we all expect to be alive when THAT finally takes to the air - keep
> taking the tablets Nico, they MIGHT make you live long enough!

Hahaha. Just found this old thread when searching for something on Google so I had to point out that, 20 years on, your Hypersonic airliner still hasn't got off the drawing board. ;-)
--
Kennedy
First a 91 - Classic Red: Registration Plate - Jill RKM