Old October 5th 13, 09:15 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default "cockpitLookDeadZone"

Mario Petrinovic:
Ok, I got it.
- in-game sliders have to be at the max.
- Centering Spring should be at 100%.
- driver's Overall, Spring and Damper have to be the same.
If you want to modify this, then:
- multiplification of driver's Spring and in-game Strength, and also
multiplification of driver's and in-game Damper have to be the same as
Overall.
- Centering Spring should be the same as in-game Strength.

Hm, not quite, ; ).
Ok, now I have Overall and Centering Spring at 100%.
I will try to move four other sliders at the same percentage, to see
where this will lead me to. So far times are excellent, and everything goes
well. I tested only from 0% to 40% (in 5% steps, the rest I will test some
other day), but this looks very promising. Better than anything before.