Old April 3rd 08, 11:18 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
Bruce

Default Warm car missing (Cutting out)

"maxpower" > wrote in
:

> "Bruce" > wrote in message
> . 70...
>> Local garage did put in a new Camshaft postion senor. Same problem.
>> Local garage said the car must now go to a Dodge dealership and have
>> the

> computer
>> "Flashed" Does this make sense? Any idea what this "Flashing" might
>> cost? Got a pile of money in this problem and still have the problem.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Bruce

> No Bruce it makes no sense because I have no idea what you are
> referring to. WHAT IS THE SAME PROBLEM? If this is a reply from an
> original post you created you will need to supply that info!!
> Year/make/engine size. Were there any fault codes before and now?
> The garage that put the sensor on is now blowing you off to the dealer
> because they have no idea what to do next.
>
> Glenn Beasley
> Chrysler Tech

2005 Dodge Stratus 2.4 4 cyl. Auto Trans.
Sometimes, if you turn off the motor after it reaches running temperature,
it won't start until you let it set about 15-30 mins. (Starter spins motor,
no fire at plugs) It will start after that. Sometimes it runs rough after
it restarts, sometime it runs fine. Sometime the "Check Engine Light" comes
on after it restarts, sometimes the light does not. Sometimes the "Check
Engine Light" flashes. Please tell me what you think could be the
problem.... Thanks!

Got error code for Crankshaft Position Senor, I replaced it, but that
didn't help, then I got error code for Camshaft Position Senor, Got local
garage to replace that as garage said the computer might be missed up and
he said he would check the computer also, but that didn't help. Local
garage said I would have to take the car to a Dodge dealership to have the
computer "Flashed", that was done, but car is still doing the same problem.
(Missing, Check Engine Light comes on after a few miles) Any ideas?

Thanks for any help!
Bruce