Old January 1st 05, 08:02 PM

> Our Odyssey did the same thing. . . it was a stuck injector,

bleeding
> all the fuel into the engine and flooding it (overnight). Your manaul

> explains how to start a flooded Honda. Try it and see if it works. A
> couple tanks of gasohol fixed ours, and we use it every now and then

for
> prevention.
>
> 'Curly'

Thank-you Soooo Much!!! I turned the ignition while stepping on the
gas (for flooded engine, this reduces gas to cylinders) and Presto.

I can't thank-you enough- Such a relief! I'll buy some fuel injector
cleaner tomorrow when the stores open and run it through.
Happy New year all,

Matt.