Old December 31st 04, 10:35 PM
Remco

Hi Matt

Have you checked your fuel injectors? You should hear them click while
you start the engine.

The way I've checked them is by using the following poor man's
stethoscope: Get a thin stick (one of those garden sticks or a top of a
fishing pole will do), Put one side of the stick to the injector. Make
a fist and put the stick in that fist and put your fist to your ear.
When you start the engine, you should clearly hear the clicking.

If they are not clicking, check their control lines. I think they go
through a resistor pack on an accord. It is hard to believe all
resistors are blown, but maybe the connector is making bad contact
intermittently.

Hope you find it soon.
Remco