Old October 4th 05, 04:23 PM

"Stephen" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Does anyone know if the above results would allow my car to last
> 25,000?
> Thanks!

Maybe and maybe not.

My stepdaughter had a similar incident and the tires were gone in a couple
of months. Down to the steel belts.

She had had the front end aligned during Christmas holiday, and the damage
was done by February.

When the new tires were gone so quickly, I asked if she had had the
rear alignment checked, and that is when the damage was found.
The danger was not in instability, it was in driving on tires she thought
were good, and were actually very dangerous.

They were able to bend the axle back into alignment and stop the
problem.