Old October 4th 05, 04:03 PM
Stephen

The tow was done about 2 and a half months ago. The garage told me it
was an amateur tow. Besides that, I have no reason to think it was.

The car was towed because of a leaking AAA battery (only in the car for
11 months). Unfortunately, I don't have a record of alignment prior to
the tow.

Basically, I think the car will last around 50,000 miles more at best.
It's a buick century with 110,000 miles currently. As it is cheaper to
just put on two more tires, I'm thinking as long as those tires can
last 25,000 miles I'm all set.

Money is tight now, so if they can last that long, I would just keep
the alignment as is.

Does anyone know if the above results would allow my car to last
25,000?
Thanks!