Old March 3rd 05, 09:40 PM
Andy Turner

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:13:52 -0000, "Julian Edge"
> wrote:

>Sirs
>
>I am writing to you to explain the reasons behind my bitter disappointment
>with BMW.
>
>In April 2001, I purchased an 'Approved' 318i from a dealership near High
>Wycombe.
>
>The vehicle was originally manufactured in 1996 and was clearly well cared
>for, having a full service history with the dealer and so I thought that it
>would be prudent to continue this arrangement.

So it's nearly 10 years old and needs £2,000 of work. Isn't that not
exactly a shock? Have you tried taking the list of faults elsewhere
and seeing how much they charge to fix those faults?

>I will continue to drive my beautiful 318i for as long as I can.

Sell it, get another car. Just how beautiful can a 9-year old 318 be?

andyt