Old May 15th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Default iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

Andrew MacPherson wrote:

> I think Tony might have been referring to the, er, referral deal which I think is
> still operating. There seems to be an older code people can use, which still works,
> to get the same deal *and* give the iRacer referring them some credits.

The referral program contest is to win a real Skip Barber drive and
closes the end of May. I can't see it being a big deal but I just
imagined people going for the prize trying to persuade people to join
and being told they had already found a promotion code by doing a google
search