Old May 13th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jeffareid

Default iHave sinned! [Episode 23, in which Andrew McP iRents more cr*p]

So far I haven't been tempted to even do the free month of testing.

Fortunately for me the physics of the racing games isn't that important
and I like both sim oriented and arcade type racing games, although
the currrent NFS Undercover went a bit over the top with cars that
drive more like swoop racers with what appears to be like pulling
10 g's in turns, especially when using it's magic nitrous that
also increases downforce.

So I can get a fix from the ISI games, a run with GPL, NR2003,
or games like RD3 or games like NFS. Personally I'm wanting to see
how sim-oriented NFS Shift will be.