Old December 30th 05, 01:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default rhythmic hesitation in '93 SL1

Is your car overheating on a regular basis?
Mine started doing that a few years ago, even in mild weather. I
flushed the system and really flushed out
the radiator. Checked its capacity and it seems to be at par with the
specifications.
I keep my coolant level in the reservoir where it belongs, replaced the
thermostat, yet it still overheats.
Interestingly, after the flush I noticed the temp gauge sits at 1/4
scale in the winter whereas it used to be
half scale for the 12 years before the flush.