Old December 29th 05, 08:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default rhythmic hesitation in '93 SL1

Doesn't matter if the AC compressor is working, or whether the system is
charged or not (as long as you didn't rip it out)....As long as you have the
button, all your doing is tripping the electrical cooling fan with the AC
switch. Next time your at 3/4 on the needle, push the AC button on & off
(the inside blower has to be on as you get a yellow light on the AC button).
Try it out!!

Scott

oups.com...