Old September 7th 07, 06:16 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.toyota.trucks,rec.autos.makers.honda,alt.autos.honda,sci.energy
Houston

Default MIKE Hunter's smal car v large car thesis is correct

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:11:07 -0400, "Mike Hunter"
> wrote:

>You are entitled to you own opinion. However I know better.
>
>mike

Well I'm also a structural engineer and your assumption is flawed. I
agree with you if the two different size vehicles have equal stiffness
but if the larger one was more stiff and the smaller one less stiff,
it may be that the larger one has the fatalities and the smaller one
has survivors.