Old January 17th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Mazda Roadster (Miata) Coupe site

I didn't have that problem but it sounds like Chas did also so
unfortunately, we can't put the full blame on Lanny ;-)

I'll have to dig out my pics (see if I had an air dam) cause I know for a
fact mine became very very light at the front end at about 120.

Sorry to the original poster for highjacking this thread!

Chris
99BBB