Old September 28th 05, 01:30 AM
Chris D'Agnolo

Although I regularly read Car and Driver, I like and respect Automobile
magazine. That's a pretty nice pat on the back to Mazda. Keep in mind that
it takes allot of cajones to select the miata when so many of your readers
are.........how do you put this nicely..............not purists and even the
purists some times don't take our affordable little roadster seriously and
have never driven one!

Maybe this will wake a few people up.

Chris
92BB&T