Old July 16th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Harry K

Default to call or not to call

On Jul 16, 6:59*am, Scott in SoCal > wrote:
> In message >, Alexander Rogge
>
> > wrote:
> >> At the stop light, I make note of the name of the company on his truck
> >> and write down his license plate.

> >> Should I even bother? *Does anything ever come of these reports?

> >Reporting to the driver's employer may get a response.

> Boycotting the employer is also easy.
> --
> Q: What's the difference between a traffic snake and a real one?
> A: The traffic snake's asshole at the *front* end.

And ineffective in correcting the problem. The employer won't know
there was a problem unless you tell him. Now if you mean 'call and
then boycott' yes, but it is a bit extreme. Give him a chance to
correct the problem before you boycott. One screwup in traffic isn't
much of a cause to affect a business.

Harry K