Old July 16th 08, 07:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
not much of anyone

Default to call or not to call

I hope I didn't post this last nite.

While I never drive drunk, I sometimes post drunk.

So yesterday some moron runs a stop sign and pulls out in front of me.

I'm travelling on a 5 lane street (2 each way and one turning lane).

I move from the right lane to the left lane to avoid him, but he swings
wide so I swerve back into the right lane and at the same time he
corrects and also takes the right lane.

So I make another lane change and pass him.

At the stop light, I make note of the name of the company on his truck
and write down his license plate.

Should I even bother? Does anything ever come of these reports?