Old April 18th 05, 09:37 PM

Cool what kit are you going with? Also, bottle heater? What HP nozzle are
you shooting for? How's the motor? I'm curious . There is an 87 around
here with a built motor spraying a 200 shot all day long & he's been doing
it for about a year now & it's scary fast. I love his car lol.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

"IsellJeeps" > wrote in message
. ..
> I am putting NOS on my 88 coupe next week!
>

> > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I'd go for it. I'm still playing around with the thought of putting

> nitrous
> > on my car. Will go with a Zex nitrous kit if I do decide on it though..
> >
> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
> > http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/