Old April 5th 11, 07:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andrew MacPherson[_2_]

Default F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

(PW) wrote:

> Hah! I loved that game. I finished it.

I think I may be guilty of having taken it round the clock quite a few times. It's
perfect for a bit of five minute distraction.

Rise of Flight has a demo. I tried it and really wasn't impressed. But then I've
never really been a big fan of WW1. Those weren't really aircraft, they were
accidents involving animal glue and string.

And don't be too put off Cliffs of Dover. There's definitely a case for waiting for
a patch or two, but anyone who enjoys a bit of IL2 ought to enjoy this. It is IL2
on steroids.... big, fat, frame rate eating steroids.

Andrew McP