Old March 25th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PW[_3_]

Default F1 2010 50% off this weekend at Steam

This is weird! I was just reading a review of my soundcard in the
latest PC Gamer and it mentioned how great F1 2010 sounds with it. So,
I go searching for it at Amazon (not sold directly by them and a
little pricey for an oldish game), nothing at GoGamer, nothing in
Google. So I thought I'd check Steam. And the third (?) game came up
was F1 2010 50% off weekend special for $20.

I am downloading it now. I will dust off my old Logitech wheel for
this one.

Weird. I just scanned my PC for tracking cookies and there weren't
any. Hmmmm...

-pw