Old December 30th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Default RSC to be shutdown and archived

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 07:44:08 -0000, David G Fisher's Left Testicle wrote:

> "David_Fletcher" > wrote in message
> On Dec 26, 4:15 pm, "rcgldr" > wrote:
>> http://forum.racesimcentral.com

>>Sad to read, but perhaps just as well that there is finally some
>>closure.

> ..and all because a couple of hard drives failed.

True, and it's the 2nd time it happened to them, this time with more
dire consequences than the 1st time. I would have thought they would
have learnt about the necessity of creating offsite backups every once
in a while, and be it by plugging in a $100 external usb drive and
copying stuff over...

All the best, Uwe