Old April 3rd 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.explorer
Bill Jeffrey

Default 2002 Explorer OBD-II parameters list?

2002 Explorer XLT 4.6L 5-speed automatic, factory tow package.

Does anyone have a list of the parameters that can be read by an OBD-II
tool from this vehicle? In particular I would like to read the
transmission fluid temperature, since I pull a trailer at high altitudes
and steep grades.

I'm looking at the AeroforceTech.com real-time readout gauge, but the
mfr is pretty vague about the parameters that are available.

Thanks

Bill Jeffrey