Old February 22nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Getting a 300M detailed

By the way, my 2 new Honda's are white. They get filthy very quickly. My
300M and Avalon were beige. That is probably the way to go. I still don't
buy silver. I've seen too many cars with problem silver/gray paint. Plus
it matches the road so the car is less visible.

nk.net...