Old November 16th 08, 12:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
dave AKA vwdoc1[_2_]

Default 2002 Jetta GLX VR6 Transmission Problem

Is it still under warranty? (Original owner would have 100K miles AFAIK)
Have the codes read to see what faults are occuring..
A vag-com tool might be needed for this. ;-)

Might be an internal problem with the Valve Body, a Vehicle Speed Sensor
(which also might be located internally on yours), or a wiring issue.
Did you ever have any water entering the interior of your car?

news:1215483_bbd8836d98f283b323965fea0b8466c0@auto boardz.com...