Old July 17th 07, 05:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Dori A Schmetterling[_2_]

Default Gallons! How to tell the fuel computer to use proper UK Gallon

By "small" I didn't mean in physical size but quantity of traffic and
density of signs. The UK has nearly twice the population of Canada.

And Sweden changed from driving on the left to right (was it 30 years ago?).
Not so difficult. Physically big country but very small population. And a
lot of Swedes had LHD cars anyway.

Plus it made some sense, given the long land borders with LHD countries.

The only country with which the UK has a 'proper' land border is Eire, and
it drives on the left, of course.

DAS

---