Old February 21st 06, 09:55 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default BMW's nothing but problems??? Really???

On 20 Feb 2006 18:31:03 -0800, "szguitar"
> wrote:

>I've seen several 330ci convertibles on sale claiming they had the
>hardtop for it. Just, looked at ebay and none available. I'll double
>check with BMW.

The tricky part about finding hardtops on eBay is they're
frequently in the wrong categories. Someone with the username
"fignewton52" is selling one in Imola Red as I write this, and it's
listed in Parts & Accessories: Other. It's no reserve and starting
price is $1500, which seems to be ballpark for one from what I've seen
(I'm frequently browsing for a Sapphire Black top for the Z4, so run
across others all the time).
epbrown
--
2003 BMW 325i Black/Black