Old October 2nd 05, 05:21 AM
sgfan3

Yes. I'm referring to the roof spoiler. Maybe the two spoilers work together
for optimum airflow? Could it be that they "engineered-in" an aerodynamic
flaw so they could sell an accessory "fix" later ( to increase the bottom
line)? Shrewd marketing perhaps? Does it extend very far over the rear
window and act as a sun visor?