Old March 1st 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Randall

Default "Honest Engine" ?

Joey Tribiani wrote:
> "Randall" > wrote in message
> m...
> > Whoever they are, they
>> must get so much word of mouth business that they don't need to publish a
>> business address.
>>

> if it's an "appointment only" business, as the contact pages says, it's a
> moot point.. set up an appointment, they can give you the address!!!(yeah,
> just being silly, simply do a reverse lookup on the phone number if you want
> addy)

Actually, I did a reverse number lookup on two sites before I posted
last night and all I got was that the phone carrier is in Newport Beach,
although someone left a web page comment that they are located in Costa
Mesa -- which borders NB. But since they limit their work to 356s, who
needs them? Not that I would kick a Pebble Beach winning 356 out of my
garage.