Old October 20th 04, 01:53 AM
chuckk

Scratching the paint! That is the least of your worries! By parking on the
street, you invite SUV's and others to see how far they can shorten your
parking space and car length! I saw one poor 97 miata that had the
misfortune to be backed into by a pickup with a long trailer hitch less the
ball. The driver used the back until bang parking method.One new front
bumper and radiator later, along with a bit of paint, the miata was back to
more or less normal.
"Me" > wrote in message
> I'm going to have to park on the street in SF with my new Miata. Any
> tricks or products for keeping the braile parkers from scratching the
> heck out of the paint?
>
> I've thought of a car bra, but I only really want it for parking and I
> want to protect both front and rear.
>
> JJ

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.