Old October 3rd 17, 04:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Percival P. Cassidy[_2_]

Default '02 Town & Country alarm problem

The alarm of a family member's 2002 Town & Country keeps going off,
sometimes even during the night and disturbing the neighbors.

The immediate remedy is to disconnect the battery overnight, but that's
hardly a long-term solution.

I have a code scanner, but I don't know whether an alarm problem is
going to register in the scanner, and in any case, if the battery has
been disconnected, I assume that any stored codes would have gone away.

The possibilities that occur to me are (a) a faulty door switch, and (b)
an intermittently closing contact in the Panic button on one of the
remotes. Are they possibilities, and is there anything else we should
look at?

Perce