Old September 11th 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Dodgy

Default Switching E36 UK headlamps for EU mainland dip

I'm off to drive in that funny world on t'other side of the road in a
few month, so being the prepared chappy that I am, I thought I'd try
to find how the headlamps on my E36 are aimed to the left, and how to
switch them to aim to the right.

The manual is no help "refer to BMW garage" etc etc.

Looking at the headlamp from the front, I really can't see how it
managed to create the wedge of light to the left, the whole dipped
beamed unit looks identical either side of the centre line.

Is there a way of re-aiming them as I've seen with many other cars, or
am I reduced to a bit of dark sticky tape and driving with the bit of
light left in the middle?

Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES