Old February 4th 11, 04:21 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default Winter

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
.. .
> Outright buy? What other kind is there?

Well yes there is as a matter of fact, we were working on a trade but
he wouldn't pay the difference I wanted. He has badgered me for years
to get my drilling in 16X16X7X57 Suhl but I'm more fond of it than he
is right now, I can wait. Like your Corvette it don't get cheaper
sitting in my vault.

Although I don't/won't own any foreign cars that depreciate, I do own
a few of their rare guns that have doubled in value in the last 3 or 4
years. Plus I don't get hit with taxes on a private deal, as we all do
with cars.