Old January 31st 11, 02:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
CardsFan

Default Winter

Don't know about the rest of you, but it's been a fairly ugly winter here
(if Floridian Ric Seyler is still lurking, I don't want to hear it). I have
the car on battery tender, but it's still good to exercise it a bit once in
a while, if only to keep seals from drying up.

Anyway, we are in between storms and I actually got to take the cover off
and drive it for an hour yesterday on clean and dry roads. Even got a wave
from a state cop who had a Trailblazer pulled over.

AJM
'93 40th Anniversary coupe, 6 speed (both tops)