Old November 15th 05, 04:23 AM
pws

Default Basic Horsepower Upgrades

Dave wrote:

>>http://home.austin.rr.com/sheltonser...pers-miata.jpg

> Great pic! My new work wallpaper.

From the Flying Miata website. I like it because it looks almost
identical to my car, even though I don't like the color red on cars.

> 83 degrees: rub it in, why don't you! Seriously, we are having
> a lovely day here in the frigid NE, a balmy 52. So I took the Miata
> out for a ride. Probably one of the last of the year. Global
> warming has some benefits.

Actually it hit 85 with minimal clouds. Tomorrow looks like a high of 74
and then it is going to get really cold, dropping down to the mid-60's.
Don't worry, I pay for it dearly in the summer. My miata has no A/C and
we had a nice hot, humid summer this year.
In August I was getting hungry at a light wondering what was smelling so
good until I realized that it was me that was being cooked. :-)

> Enjoy the day!

Thanks!

Pat