Old November 9th 05, 02:07 PM
pws

Default took the NB plunge!

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Pat, you crack me up! No Red for me please!
>
> I'm assuming you're referring to the Nardi steering wheel, this car is the
> base model and I guess due to that, doesn't have it! BOOOOOO!
>
> I agree NA and NC steering wheels are horrible!
>
> Chris

I guess once you drive black, there is just no going back. ;-)

These song lyrics made me think of your new purchase.....

"I, I'm driving black on black
Just got my license back
I got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the track
I'll ask polite if the devil needs a ride
Because the angel on my right ain't hanging out with me tonight"

Pat