Old October 18th 05, 04:02 AM
Christopher Muto

Default Stuttering and check engine light

fwiw, my check engine lits regularly came on when the gas tank was between
3/4 and 1/2 full.... the good people here told me to tighten down the gas
cap and sure enough it has not come back since. mine is a '95 so i don't
know it it applies for you, but it certainly did for a friends late model
mpv.