Old November 11th 05, 05:55 PM
Carol

Default 2000 Miata - Check Engine Light

Thanks for the responses. I only have 49,500 km on it so now I will
have to check about the warranty. I purchased the car 2nd hand in
2003 and opted not to take the extended warranty so again, not sure if
it will be covered, unless it is an automatic thing with Mazda. $1200
was JUST the part here in Canada -- it is another $75 for installation
AND our wonderful GST and PST -- so I'm hoping I don't have to go
there.

Carol

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:57:48 +0000 (UTC), Scott Hughes
> wrote:

>"DBLZOOM" > wrote in
roups.com: