Old October 12th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default 1959 Bel Air versus 2009 Malibu - NMC but at least car-related

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Good for you Tim! Thanks for the direct link. Mr. XS11E must not have
> watched many crash test videos. I've watched allot of them (they are
> hugely interesting to see which vehicles do better and which do worse)
> and never even crossed my mind that this could have been faked and I'm
> one of those 'conspiracy theorists'
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Here is another video that shows the inside of the cars, and the effects
on the crash test dummies during the crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwYBBpHg1I

Nice interior on the Bel Air, it looks like they wasted a nicely
restored classic car for this test.

Pat