Old January 25th 05, 10:07 PM
Pete

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:52:27 -0000, "Ross"
>, wrote:

>No, the car was parked outside my house. I don't know how long after last
>using the car the glass broke, unfortunately, as that may have given a clue.
>It was parked in a quiet residential 'hammer head' so I think it's unlikely
>that a stone could have been thrown up by a passing car with enough force to
>break the glass, and it looked as if it had broken outwards anyway.
>
>Oh well, just one of those things, I guess!

Or it could have been the same youth with catapult that mysteriously broke
the sealed glazing unit in the window of my dad's house!
That lad gets about all over the place these days. They call it fun :-(

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)