Old March 28th 05, 10:16 PM
alex martini

Oh and my country's contribution to freedom is contained to its own
boundaries; unlike you - and the lunatics who run the WHite House - we
actually believe in territorial integrity - for ourselves, our neighbours
and countries twenty thousand miles away. And last time I checked, my
country didn't support Bin Laden, Saddam, Egypt, Pakistan and every other
tin-pot dictator we can find. Try some humility fella; the argument that you
killing is better than Saddam's is not precisely a winning one.