Old October 31st 04, 11:32 PM
gjt

Allen:

I have a 1997 that I bought in May of this year. I am very pleased with
it. It is red/black. It has 80K miles. I paid $7K for it. I am
considering selling. I am way overweight and it is tough for me to get
in and out of it. I have only driven it on Sunday afternoons and have
only put 700 miles on it since purchase. I am in Alabama should you be
interested.

Thank you.
gjt