Old September 27th 07, 11:01 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox

Default Hemi Challenger

Les Benn wrote:

> lol a measly 5.4L Ford engine (probably out of a lawnboy mower) even with a
> blower will be a dog compared to a Hemi Challenger with the new 6.1L Hemi
> Challenger and besides Ford can only build about 30 of the GT500 Shelbys a
> year. Dodge will eat them for lunch in sales. How many guys/gals do you know
> that are willing to buy a GT500 for 22K dealer markup over the 47K sticker?
> Mustang is all decoration. Dodge will rule again with the Hemi.Well at least
> There will be lots of mustangs on Dodge used car lots in 2008.

If you're still using the GT500 as a comparison I'd say you're under
an incorrect assumption, especially if the 6 litre is as disappointing
as the the 5 litre hemi.

--
"Wow, I want a billion Dollars and a pet monkey!" - Dale Jarrett

"Paul's vocabulary is rather large, but
most of the words have no meaning in English" - Joe Canuck

"Too bad it wasn't "personality theft"...you'd be immune." - Herb Tarlek