Old July 5th 05, 12:56 AM
Earle Horton

If you have the money get the later style YJ door hinges and the big
rectangular mirrors. If you have to have CJ mirrors get the kit that mounts
on the front of a CJ style windshield hinge. This is at least better than
the kit that mounts on the side of a YJ style hinge. You will think you are
saving money, not replacing the windshield hinge, but you will be sorry.
Kentrol is a good brand. Steel Horse is not. The CJ mirrors tend to
vibrate, so a set of aluminum mirror arm bushings is a good idea
<http://4wd.com/shop/productdetail.asp?model=tj&productsku=57005>.

I have two or three sets of these mirrors, having finally learned to buy
quality parts. I only use them if the doors are completely off.

Earle